is an automaton in Greek mythology.
Talos may also refer to:
- Talos (inventor), a mythological Greek inventor.
- Talos the Triple Iron Golem, an automaton found in the Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game, based on the automaton of legend.
- Talos (Forgotten Realms), a fictional god of storms and chaos in the Forgotten Realms campaign setting for the Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game.
- Tiber Septim (originally named Talos Stormcrown), a mythic hero and the first emperor in the Third Era in The Elder Scrolls fantasy series
- RIM-8 Talos, a U.S. Navy surface-to-air missile
- TalOS, an operating system once developed by the defunct company Taligent
- Talos (comics), a fictional comic book character who has opposed the Hulk and other Marvel Comics characters
- Talos Records, a record label
- Tale of the Mummy, a 1998 horror film also known as Talos the Mummy.
- The star orbited by the planet Talos IV in the fictional Star Trek universe
- Dora Talos, a mecha piloted by the character Grifforzer in Kyouryuu Sentai Zyuranger
- Talos, stands for Tyrant Armored Lethal Organic System, a fictional bio-organic weapon featured in Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles.
- Talos (Freedom City), an updated version of the mythical being, used as a supervillain in the Freedom City sourcebook for the comics-based RPG Mutants and Masterminds.
- Talos Dome, an ice plateau in north Victoria Land, East Antarctica.