The was a Japanese domain
located in Mino Province
(present-day Kaizu, Gifu
). For most of its history, it was ruled by the Takasu-Matsudaira, a branch of the Tokugawa clan
Matsudaira Katamori, Matsudaira Sadaaki, Tokugawa Yoshikatsu, and Tokugawa Mochinaga, four important figures in Bakumatsu-era Japan, were the sons of Matsudaira Yoshitatsu, one of Takasu's last daimyo.
The domain was disestablished in 1870 and its holdings re-merged with those of the Owari Domain, from which it had initially been created.
List of lords
- Kobiyama, Rokurō (2005). Shashinshū: Matsudaira Katamori no shōgai. Tokyo: Shin Jinbutsu Ōraisha.
- "Takasu-han" on Edo 300 HTML (29 Feb. 2008)