Tailor James (born July 21, 1980 in Mississauga, Ontario) is a Canadian model.
She began modeling at the age of 17, doing calendars and catalog work. Her first nudes were shot with Mystique magazine. Later, a photographer friend of hers suggested she pose for Playboy, and submitted her photos to the publication. They then invited her to come in and take test shots. After this she was approved to be a Playmate, but since there were several other blondes in line ahead of her, they decided to push her centerfold appearance back and she was subsequently Miss June 2003. Prior to her playmate appearance in the June 2003 issue, she was Cyber Girl of the Week in September 2001, and Cyber Girl of the Month in January 2002. Tailor has since been on over a dozen International Playboy covers.
Along with fellow Playmates Raquel Gibson and Jamie Westenhiser, she is a "member" of the United States of America National Bikini Team.
Appearances in Playboy special editions
- Playboy's Cyber Girls June 2002.
- Playboy's Nude Playmates April 2004 - cover, pages 1, 18-21.
- Playboy's Girls With Girls August 2004 - pages 40-45.
- Playboy's Playmate Review Vol. 20 August 2004 - pages 46-51.
- Playboy's Playmates in Bed December 2004 - pages 62-67.
- Playboy's Nude Playmates March 2005 - pages 44-47.
- Playboy's Playmates in Bed July 2005 - pages 12-15.
- Playboy's Sexy 100 May 2007.
- Playboy's Blondes, Brunettes, & Redheads May 2007.