The Tabard Theatre is an 80 seat theatre located in Chiswick, Turnham Green in the London Borough of Hounslow. It is situated above the Tabard public house which was built in 1880 by the architect Norman Shaw for the Bedford Park Estate. The upper walls of the public house are covered in arts and craft tiles by William De Morgan, and the fireplaces have surrounds of tiles created by Walter Crane – an early example of Art Nouveau.
Since 2005 the theatre has undergone extensive refurbishment work which is now complete.
The Tabard Theatre plays host to its own productions, presents co-productions with other theatre companies as well as receiving work from across the world as a receiving house.