Part of the TELES AG
Group, TELES Communication Systems
is a provider of equipment, solutions and services to fixed, fixed-mobile convergence and Next Generation Networking
(NGN) service providers.
Active in VoIP technology development since 1996, the company's main development and operational focus lies in the burgeoning IMS and NGN worlds.
- 1990 ISDN product development
- 1992 ISDN PBX development
- 1993 Least-Cost-Router development
- 1996 First major VoIP patent - IntraSTAR dynamic PSTN fallback
- 1998 Initial public offering
- 2001 First highly-integrated mobile gateway developed
- 2002 First integrated mobile VoIP gateway developed
- 2003 First centralized SIM server for mobile gateways developed
- 2006 First large-scale NGN cluster technology deployments