Thomas Vincent Quinn (March 16, 1903 - March 1, 1982) of Jackson Heights, Queens was a U.S. Representative from New York from 1949 to 1951.
- Fordham University Law School, graduated 1924
- Assistant District Attorney, Queens County, NY, 1931-1934.
- Assistant U.S. Attorney , eastern district of New York, 1934-1947.
- Assistant Attorney General of the U.S., 1947-1948.
- U. S. Representative (Democrat), 1949-1951.
- District Attorney, Queens County, NY, 1951-1955.
- City magistrate, 1957-1962.
- Judge of the Criminal Court, 1962-1972. (retired)