Sunnydale High Yearbook is a tie-in book based on the U.S. television series Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
The Scooby Gang are coming to the end of their Senior year at High School, Buffy Summers is busy making battle plans. Willow has time to pick up the High School Yearbook for her. Once the gang could relax knowing that high school truly was over, Xander, Oz, Cordelia, Giles, Angel and others scrawled notes in Buffy's handbook to make it special. It is now full of notes, photos and in-jokes only the Scoobies understand and appreciate, having fought on the Hellmouth for three years and survived High School.
- This book was an oddity in the release of Buffy publications by Pocket Books, it was not a novelization of an episode, nor an original novel, but instead a fictional school yearbook from the fictional reality known as the Buffyverse.
- The book included "inscriptions" from characters on the front inside cover; Willow, Xander, Oz, Giles, Cordelia, Angel, Anya, Wesley, Snyder, Joyce, Jonathan, Harmony, Larry, Devon. It also included inscriptions from the crew-folk on the back inside cover
- The Sunnydale High Yearbook, was seen in the episode "Graduation Day, Part Two". It was the closing shot of the episode. The Scooby Gang (with the exception of librarian, Giles) had just graduated, and therefore were given their yearbooks.
- Buffy books such as this one are not usually considered by fans as canonical, even though they are not fan fiction as they are approved by 20th Cenutry Fox as official BTVS merchandise. Some fans consider them as from the imaginations of authors.
- Stories that take place around the same time in the Buffyverse: