Studley Football Club
is a football club based in Studley
, near Redditch
They play in the Midland Football Alliance
which is the 9th tier in the overall English football league system.
Studley FC was formed in 1971, playing Sunday football in the local Redditch league, they were known in those days as B.K.L.
. The side was made up mainly of employees of BKL Fittings.
The club was re-launched as Studley Football Club on 2 June 2002, following the collapse of the company BKL. Further developments are planned for the future.
They have reached the first qualifying round of the FA Cup twice, in seasons 2003-04 and 2008-09
- Craig Johnson
- Damon Gariff
- Jason Dyer
- Quentin Townsend
- Keiran Cross
- Jake Sammons
- Simon Fitter
- Rob Ager
- Dave Wilson
- Andrew Johnson
- Mark Neath
- Alex Lewis
- Jake Sammons
- Warren Givens
- Danny Styles
- Joe Clarke
- Paul O'Brien
The Beehive is situated in Abbeyfields Drive, which is off the main Birmingham - Alcester Road (A435). Recent years have seen a lot of improvements take place at The Beehive, the changing rooms have been given a complete face-lift, and for the first time ever, a snack bar is open on match days. Average attendance in home league matches at the Beehive is about 100.
- 1987/88 - Challenge Vase Winners
- 1990/91 - Smedley Crooke Cup Winners
- 1991/92 - Midland Combination Division One Champions
- 1991/92 - Smedley Crooke Cup Winners
- 1994/95 - Smedley Crooke Cup Winners
- 1999/00 - Smedley Crooke Cup Winners
- 2000/01 - Worcester Senior Urn Winners
- 2000/01 - Midland Combination Premier Division Runners-Up
- 2001/02 - Tony Allden Memorial Cup Winners
- 2001/02 - Worcester Senior Urn Winners
- 2002/03 - Worcester Senior Urn Winners
- Mike and Tony Williams (2006). Non League Club Directory 2006. Tony Williams Publications Ltd. ISBN 1-869833-54-6.