Studham is a village in the county of Bedfordshire. The parish bounds to the south the Buckinghamshire border, and to the east is the Hertfordshire border. The village lies in the wooded south facing rolls of the Chiltern Hills.
The ancient parish of Studham straddled the Bedfordshire/Hertfordshire border. In 1894 under the Local Government Act 1894, the parish was partitioned into two parts, one on each side of the county border. They were re-united as a single parish, in Bedfordshire, in 1897.
The village currently has two pubs, the older of which, The Bell, dates till before the English Civil War. In the early 20th century, work to make safe the old well in the pub garden revealed discarded or hidden civil war weapons.