Stretton is a small village in Staffordshire, England on the outskirts of Burton upon Trent. The name means Street Town and comes it being on the Roman road called Ryknild Street.
The River Dove which forms the border between Staffordshire and Derbyshire flows past the eastern side of the village. The Trent and Mersey Canal also passes through.
Stretton was served by a railway station which was opened by the North Staffordshire Railway on January 1, 1901.
It is home to the sports and social clubs of Stretton Eagles and Stretton Wanderers. It also shares a nature trail with the neighbouring village of Rolleston on Dove.
Schools include Stretton Brook School and William Shrewsbury Primary School
The parish church of Stretton is St Mary's, part of the Diocese of Lichfield.