is an unincorporated community
located in Pocahontas County
, West Virginia
. In the early 1800s, the town was known as Seldom Seen
. At some point, this was changed to Driftwood
by loggers who would drift logs by on the Greenbrier River
. By 1908, it took its present name because of all the stones and rocks present in the area.