- STAT protein, the Signal Transducers and Activators of Transcription protein,
- Special Tertiary Admissions Test, a set of tests aimed at assessing the critical reasoning abilities of university applicants who lack other formal qualifications.
- STAT, a nickname for Amaré Stoudemire. (Standing Tall And Talented)
- STAT ACM, a Quest Software tool for migrating PeopleSoft or Oracle E-Business Suite objects between different environments.
stat may mean:
- Stat, an abbreviation of the Latin statim, "immediately", often used in medical contexts
- Stat, an abbreviation of statistic
- Stat, an abbreviation of statistics, more commonly "stats"
- Stat, an abbreviation of thermostat
- Stat, an abbreviation of photostat
- Stat, an abbreviated nickname for a statutory holiday, which is a national holiday in Canada
- stat(), a system call on POSIX and Unix-like systems
StAT is the commonly used name for St. Albert Transit