SSP is a three-letter acronym that may stand for:
- Sad Soft Productions, a web development company
- Sardar Sarovar Project, controversial mega-dam project in North-West India.
- Scottish Society of Playwrights, a trade union
- Select Service Partner, an operator of food and beverage brands owned by EQT Partners
- Settlement service provider (Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA)
- Shooting Star Press, a professional wrestling aerial technique
- Social Science Press (New Delhi, India)
- Solid-state physics, the largest branch of condensed matter physics
- Sonority Sequencing Principle, a phonotactic principle that aims to outline the structure of a syllable in terms of sonority.
- Southern State Parkway, a highway in New York
- Space solar power, the conversion of solar energy into power from a location in outer space.
- Special Service Package, a trim designation for Ford products used by Police Departments. (e.g. Ford Mustang SSP)
- Specialist in School Psychology
- Species Survival Plan, helps endangered animals find a home in a zoo
- Spectroscopy Society of Pittsburgh
- Statutory sick pay in the UK
- Sterling State Park
- Stock symbol for E. W. Scripps Company.
- Subspecies (usually abbreviated ssp.)
- Summer Science Program
- Super Sonic Power, a Kenner toyline from the 1970s
- Surface Science Package, Huygens probe
- Surround Sound Processor
- Swedish Universities Scales of Personality, a personality test.
Computers and networking
Politics and government