may refer to:
- Triumph Spitfire, a small two-seat British sports car from Triumph Motor Company developed in the 1960s
- HMS Spitfire, the name of three British naval ships
- USS Spitfire, the name of four U.S. naval ships
- UPS Spitfire, the name of two Polish naval ships
- Spitfire (song), a 2004 single by the British electronica act The Prodigy
- Spitfire (Jefferson Starship album), a 1976 album by Jefferson Starship
- Spitfire (UK band), a garage rock band from Crawley, West Sussex, England
- Spitfire (US band), a metalcore band from Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA
- Spitfire (Russian band), a ska band from Saint Petersburg, Russia
- The Mexican Spitfires Sydney-based Australian indie-pop band of the 1980s; sometimes abbreviated as "the Spitfires" or "the Spitties"
- Spitfire Records, a heavy metal-oriented record label
- Spitfire (comics), a fictional character in Marvel Comics World War Two-era superteam "The Invaders"
- Spitfire (New Universe), a.k.a. Spitfire and the Troubleshooters and Codename: Spitfire, a comic book published under the New Universe imprint of Marvel Comics
- Project Spitfire, a fictional US government project appearing in the Marvel Comics' series newuniversal.
- SpitFire, a character from the anime/manga Air Gear.