- This article is about the Lippincott-published journal. For the one published by Elsevier, see The Spine Journal.
is an international bi-weekly peer-reviewed medical journal
in the field of the spine
. According to the journal, it is "the leading subspecialty journal for the treatment of spinal disorders
only considers original papers for publication
, and does not publish material that has been reported "at length
There are some affiliated societies of Spine as follows.
- Argentine Society for the Study of Spine Pathology
- Asia Pacific Orthopaedic Association - Spinal Section
- Cervical Spine Research Society
- Chinese Orthopaedic Association
- Finnish Spine Research Society
- International Society for the Study of the Lumbar Spine
- Japan Spine Research Society
- Korean Society of Spine Surgery
- Scoliosis Research Society
- Spine Section of the Hellenic Orthopaedic Association
- Spine Society of Australia
- Spine Society of Europe (Affiliate).