is a company producing bass guitars
Spector (also Spektor or Specter) is a surname derived from the Russian inspektor (Cyrillic: инспектор), meaning inspector. People with the surname include:
- Dave Spector, a US-born celebrity in Japan.
- Douglas Spector, plaintiff in Spector v. Norwegian Cruise Line Ltd.
- Jonathan Spector, American soccer player
- Maurice Spector, former chairman of the Communist Party of Canada
- Norman Spector, Canadian journalist, diplomat, civil servant, and newspaper publisher
- Phil Spector, record producer, credited with popularizing the "girl groups" of the early 1960's and for creating the "wall of sound"
- Ronnie Spector, lead singer of The Ronettes and ex-wife of producer Phil Spector
- Stuart Spector, founder of Spector bass guitars
- Warren Spector, computer game designer
- Yiftah Spector, Israeli Brigadier General - see Refusal to serve in the Israeli military