may refer to:
- Snail, one of almost all members of the molluscan class Gastropoda which have coiled shells
- Cone snail or cone shell (family Conidae), one of the predatory marine snails found in coral reefs
- Snail racing, the sport of racing snails against each otherFish
- Snail darter, a small (up to 9 cm long) fish native to waters of East TennesseeBirds
- Snail Kite, Rostrhamus sociabilis, a bird of prey within the family AccipitridaeHydroid polyps
- Snail fur, Hydractinia echinata, a covering of predatory hydroid polyps on the outside of old snail shells where the snail has died
Speed or pace
- Snail mail, a derogatory retronym used to refer to letters and packages carried by conventional postal delivery services.
- Snail's pace, at a very slow pace or speed
- Snails (game), a shooting game by PDAMill for the Pocket PC.
- Snail Maze, a 1986 video game by Sega, part of the Sega Master System.