was a French automobile
manufactured from 1907 until 1908. A product of the Bréguet
aviation factory in Paris
, the car was built under the supervision of Paul Cheneu; Cheneu additionally offered cars under his own name from 1903. Two models, a 30/50 hp of 6126 cc and a 50/80 hp of 8822 cc, were available.
David Burgess Wise, The New Illustrated Encyclopedia of Automobiles