A signature is a hand-written, stylized version of someone's name.
Signature may also mean:
- Signature block, text automatically appended at the bottom of an e-mail message, Usenet article, or forum post.
- Method signature, in computer programming, especially object-oriented programming, how a method is commonly identified.
- Type signature, defines the inputs and outputs for a function or method.
- Key signature, a series of sharp or flat symbols placed on the staff, designating notes that are to be played one semitone higher or lower
- Signature (Moya Brennan album), album by Irish musician Moya Brennan
- Signature (news music), a news music and station image package composed by Stephen Arnold
- Signature song, the one song that a popular and well-established artist is identified with
- Time signature, a notational device used to specify how many beats are in each bar and which note value constitutes one beat
- In bookbinding, a large sheet of paper printed with several pages, which, when folded, is intended to form four or more leaves in the finished book
- Diabolical signature, in demonology, the signature of a devil, demon or similar spirit, usually in order to sign your soul away
- Doctrine of signatures, in Christian European metaphysics
- Signature (dance group), a British Bhangra act in the 2008 series of the popular British television show, Britain's Got Talent
- signature mark, a mark at the bottom of signatures to assist the bookbinder
- Signature Records, a mid-20th century United States-based record label
- Signatures Restaurant, a restaurant formerly owned by Washington lobbyist Jack Abramoff
- Signature Theatres, a movie theatre chain in California, Hawaii, and Montana operated by Regal Entertainment Group