is a surname, and may refer to:
- Rabbi Henoch Leibowitz, head of the Rabbinical Seminary of America
- Isaac Edward Leibowitz, a fictional character in the novel A Canticle for Leibowitz
- Jacob Leibowitz, birth name of Jacob Frank, leader of a Jewish messianic movement in the 18th century
- Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz , birth name of Jon Stewart of The Daily Show
- Nechama Leibowitz, sometimes Nehama Leibowitz, a Bible scholar and Yeshayahu's sister.
- René Leibowitz, (1913 - 1972) a French composer of Polish-Latvian origin.
- Samuel Leibowitz, noted New York attorney who represented the Scottsboro Boys
- Sidney Leibowitz, real name of singer Steve Lawrence
- Yeshayahu Leibowitz, an Israeli thinker and Nechama's brother