is a civil parish
in the Huntingdonshire
district of Cambridgeshire
. The parish includes the villages of Sibson
, together with Wansford railway station
From 1894 to 1935 the parish was under the administrative responsibility of Barnack Rural District in the Soke of Peterborough even though the parish was then in Huntingdonshire; it then transferred to Norman Cross Rural District.
- 'Parishes: Stibbington', A History of the County of Huntingdon: Volume 3 (1936), pp. 217-222. Date accessed: 10 May 2008.