Sibley Music Library is the library of the Eastman School of Music, Rochester, NY. It was founded in 1904 by Hiram Watson Sibley in honor of his father Hiram Sibley and is currently the largest university music library in the US.
In 1937 the library had outgrown its space in the Eastman School and a new building behind the school was designed and built at 44 Swan Street. At the same time the library changed its name from Sibley Musical Library to Sibley Music Library. Despite major renovations taking place in 1976, the library once again outgrew its space, and eventually plans were made to erect yet a new building. The library moved to its current location in 1989 and is now occupying 45,000 square feet (4,000 m²) on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors of the Miller Center, formerly known as Eastman Place.