Shek Pik Reservoir (Chinese: 石壁水塘) is a reservoir in Shek Pik on Lantau Island in Hong Kong. The reservoir is the third largest in Hong Kong after High Island Reservoir and Plover Cove Reservoir. The top of the main dam is part of Keng Shan Road which connects Tai O with Cheung Sha, Mui Wo and Tung Chung. Below the dam is Shek Pik Prison managed by the Hong Kong Correctional Services.
In the 1950s, water became short in Hong Kong. To relieve the problem the Hong Kong Government decided to build a reservoir in Shek Pik Heung valley (石壁鄉) and to further develop Lantau Island. The construction began in 1956 and was completed in 1963. A viaduct was built from the reservoir to Hong Kong Island via Chau Kung Island and Sandy Bay.
Prior to construction there were four villages, Shek Pik Tai Tseun (石壁大村), Wan Pui Tsuen (墳背村), Kong Pui Tsuen (崗貝村) and Hang Tsai Tseun (坑仔村), in the valley. They were all relocated as part of the reservoir construction.