can refer to:a good or a bad result of your actions.
what is conclusions
- Consequentialism, in Philosophy concerns mainly about what would happen due to the act that is done and regards the act itself as being of less importance.
- Logical consequence (also syntactic consequence), a formula that follows from other formulas called its premises syntactically via a logical argument.
- Semantic consequence, a formula that follows from other formulas by virtue of being satisfied by every model of the premises.
- Consequence, an American rapper.
- Consequence, that which results from behavior.
- Consequence, the tenth track in The Notwist's album, Neon Golden which was covered by The Idle Villagers.
- Unintended consequencePlural form:
- Consequences, a game.
- Consequences (Buffy episode), an episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Consequences (Dave Burrell album), album by Dave Burrell
- Consequences (album), album by Godley & Creme
- A short story by Rudyard Kipling collected in Plain Tales from the Hills (1888)