Selected Letters II, 1925-1929
is a collection of letters by H. P. Lovecraft
. It was released in 1968
by Arkham House
in an edition of 2,482 copies. It is the second of a five volume series of collections of Lovecraft's letters and includes a preface by August Derleth
and Donald Wandrei
Selected Letters II, 1925-1929 includes letters to:
- 2nd printing of 3,041 copies, 1975.
- Jaffery, Sheldon The Arkham House Companion. Mercer Island, WA: Starmont House, Inc.. ISBN 1-55742-005-X.
- Chalker, Jack L.; Mark Owings The Science-Fantasy Publishers: A Bibliographic History, 1923-1998. Westminster, MD and Baltimore: Mirage Press, Ltd..
- Joshi, S.T. Sixty Years of Arkham House: A History and Bibliography. Sauk City, WI: Arkham House. ISBN 0-87054-176-5.
- Nielsen, Leon Arkham House Books: A Collector's Guide. Jefferson, NC and London: McFarland & Company, Inc.. ISBN 0-7864-1785-4.