Old Scituate Light also known simply as Scituate Light is an historic lighthouse located in Scituate, Massachusetts.
- 1810, May: The Federal Government appropriated $4000 for a lighthouse to be built at the entrance of Scituate Harbor.
- 1811, September 19: The lighthouse was completed two months ahead of schedule making it the 11th lighthouse in the United States.
- 1814, September, the war of 1812: Rebecca and Abagail Bates "The Lighthouse Army of Two" warded off an attack by British soldiers by playing their fife and drum loudly. The British retreated since they thought the sound came from the Scituate Town Militia.
- 1827: The height of the lighthouse was raised 15 feet and a new lantern room was added to improve the visibility of this lighthouse.
- 1850: Due to the construction of the Minot's Ledge Light the lighthouse was removed from service.
- 1852: The lighthouse was put back into service after a storm destroyed the first Minot's Ledge Light.
- 1855: The light received a new Fresnel lens.
- 1860: The light was once again removed from service after the second tower at Minot's Ledge was built, and over the next 60 years the lighthouse fell into disrepair.
- 1916: The lighthouse was put up for sale.
- 1917: The town of Scituate bought the lighthouse for $4,000.
- 1930: A new replica lantern was added
- 1960's: The lighthouse was still in a state of disrepair. The Scituate Historical Society appropriated $6,500 for repairs.
- 1988: The lighthouse was placed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- 1991, July: The lighthouse was relit with the light visible only from land.
- 1994: The light was made visible from sea as a private aid to navigation
Occasional tours are available from the Scituate Historical Society. The keeper's house is a private residence.