Schnaittach is a German market town in Middle Franconia, Bavaria.
Schnaittach is on a river of the same name, a tributary of the Pegnitz
Schnaittach was first mentioned in 1011
the Christian population of Schnaittach was Catholic, in contrast to the surrounding areas. Schnaittach has had a large Jewish community since the 15th century
. Today, the building complex of the synagogue
houses a branch of the Jewish Museum of Franconia (the main museum is in Fürth