(SET: SIRI) is one of the largest real estate
developers in Thailand
offering a full range of housing units; single-detached houses
, semi-detached houses
, and condominiums
. The Company remains the first and only South East Asian
developer to have received the prestigious Commendation for Excellence Awards by Asia Pacific Commercial Real Estate (APCRE)
Sansiri was founded in 1984
as the holding company
to manage the assets of the Chutrakul family, before merging with the Lamsam family company in 1994
. The Company has been listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand
. In its earlier years, the Company concentrated on developing exclusively mid-city condominiums for sale and for rent. In 1998
, the Company expanded into property management and sales management services through the newly founded subsidiary
named “Plus Property Company Limited”. In 1999
, the Company underwent a major expansion into development of landed properties with the successful launch of the first single-detached housing project and subsequently into townhouse project in 2003
For the year 2007
, The Company development portfolio stood at 101 projects, consisting 22 single-detached housing projects, 22 townhouse projects and 57 condominium projects.
|| Natural Park PLC (N-PARK), the former largest shareholder (24.9%), sold most of its holding in Sansiri to the group of Hong Kong investors led by Dr. Allina Salim. Currently N-PARK is holding 4.26% of Sansiri's paid-up capital. |
||Sansiri completed the 2.9 billion baht rights offering with subscription ratio of 3 existing shares to 2 newly issued shares at 5 baht per share. |
||Sansiri welcomed a group of new major shareholders who provided the 2.6 billion baht cash injection. |
||Sansiri became the first Thai property developer to complete debt restructuring since the 1997 economic crisis. |
|| Starwood Capital Group from the U.S. joined Sansiri as a partner. |
||Sansiri Public Company Limited was listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand and launched a wholly owned brokerage and property management subsidiary named Plus Property Company Limited. |
||Inception of Sansiri as the developer of high-end condominium. |
Sansiri Group comprises the listed Sansiri Public Company
Limited and its fifteen subsidiaries. Currently, core businesses of Sansiri Group is summarized as follows:
- Property Development
- Property Development for sale includes single-detached houses, pool villas, semi-detached houses, townhouses, and condominiums.
- Property Development for rent includes office buildings, an apartment, and a leasehold commercial building.
- Property Services include the administration of condominiums, single-detached houses, office buildings, apartments, and retails. Also included in property services are sales management and property brokerage services.
- Hospitality Business consists of Casa del Mare, a 46-key boutique hotel in Hua Hin and S-Medical spa, an aesthetics, health care and medical spa which is the winner of Medical Spa of the year 2007 by AsiaSpa Magazine.
- SET50 Index and SET100 Index
- Stock Exchange of Thailand
- Sansiri corporate website
- Asia Pacific Commercial Real Estate (APCRE)