Saint-Joseph, Le Havre is a 107-metre tall church in Le Havre, France. Construction on the church began in 1951, and ended in 1957. Some interpret its gloomy, neo-Gothic interior as a memorial to the five thousand civilians who died in Le Havre during a Nazi siege.
It was built, along with the vast majority of the current town, after the total devastation the town suffered during the Second World War. It is dedicated to local citizens killed during those air raids.