The abbreviations SAT
, etc. may apply to several different topics:
In educational testing:
- The SAT standardized test for USA college admissions (SAT was originally an abbreviation for Scholastic Aptitude Test, but officially it is no longer an acronym)
- SATs, refers to the National Curriculum assessments which are educational assessments carried out in England.
- abbreviation for College Scholastic Ability Test, in South Korea, is SAT.
- Stanford Achievement Test a battery of tests used for assessing academic knowledge of elementary and secondary students in the United States
In mathematics and computer science:
- Sat.1, a television station in Germany
- The S.A.T., a professional wrestling stable
In government and politics: