The Séminaire des Pères Maristes (SPM) is a private, coeducational high school in Quebec City, Quebec, Canada. It is situated on the heights of Sillery and run by a team of Marist Fathers and laymen.
It is in 1929 that the Marists Fathers founded the Seminary. They brought it on an old educational tradition of more than a century. Established at first as an apostolic school
, the Seminary widened its objectives and opened more widely to the public in the middle of the 60s. In 1986, the social changes and the evolution of its clientele brought the school to accept only external students. In autumn, 1990, with the opening of every year of the secondary to the girls, the Seminary admits in its walls all the young people of the region who look for its services for an intellectual, human and Christian quality formation. In June, 2002, the Seminary inaugurates a new building which allows the school to meet the needs better, by being equipped with specific infrastructures for the plastic arts, the music and the artistic production. In 2004, new spaces are fitted out with the repair of the facade of the main building. Then, in May, 2007, the addition of a second gym and a training room comes to reaffirm the place granted to sports and health within the Seminary.
In 2008, the principal of the Seminary, Jean Blais retired. He was replaced in August by Jean-François Bussières.