is a small town in the far north-west of New South Wales
, and lies in the Walgett Shire Council
. It serves an agricultural community which consists of both dry and irrigated cropping as well as grazing. A public school, which opened in 1923 and was rebuilt in 1996, serves the district. The Pokataroo railway line
passes through the town..