Rolfs Hall (also known as the Horticulture Sciences Building) is an historic building on the campus of the University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida, United States. It is located in the northeastern section of the University of Florida. It was designed in the Collegiate Gothic style by William Augustus Edwards and completed by Rudolph Weaver, who succeeded him as architect for the Florida Board of Control. On September 11, 1986, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places. Rolfs Hall is named for Peter Henry Rolfs, who was dean of the College of Agriculture from 1915 to 1920.