Riga Cathedral (Rīgas Doms) is the Protestant Cathedral in Riga, Latvia. Built near the Daugava river in 1211 by Albrecht von Buxthoeven, it is considered the largest medieval church in the Baltic states.
Built in the beginning of 13th century, it was modified several times along its history. David Caspari was rector of the cathedral's school in the late 17th century. His son Georg Caspari also served at the cathedral.
It is often known in English as the Dome Cathedral, although it has no dome. The nickname comes from the Latvian and German words meaning "cathedral", which happen to resemble the English word "dome".