Renishaw Central was a railway station in Renishaw, Derbyshire. From opening until 1950 the station was named Eckington and Renishaw, but was renamed by British Railways to prevent confusion with the ex-Midland Railway station of the same name.
The station was on the Great Central Main Line which ran between London and Manchester. It had two platforms with wooden waiting rooms and canopies and a wooden ticket office on an overbridge at the southern end. The station was the junction for a Great Central branch to Renishaw Ironworks while a Midland branch to the ironworks passed under the platforms. There was also a branch to Renishaw Park colliery. |}