Remixed Prayers is a mini-album remix compilation by pop singer Madonna, released in August 1989 by Warner Music Japan. It was released to coincide with the Like a Prayer album. It was released in Japan only, until July 1993 where it was released in Australia to celebrate Madonna's first concerts in the country on The Girlie Show Tour.
The compilation includes five remixes of "Like a Prayer
" and three of "Express Yourself
". It was imported in the United States and United Kingdom (and many other countries), but never officially released anywhere apart from Japan and Australia.
The cover art was done by Madonna's brother Christopher Ciccone. The 'MLVC' signature in the cover means 'Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone', and the falling P represents her recent divorce from then-husband, Sean Penn
- "Like a Prayer" (12" Dance Mix)^ 7:55
- "Like A Prayer" (12" Extended Mix) 7:26
- "Like A Prayer" (Churchapella) 6:09
- "Like A Prayer" (12" Club Version) 6:38
- "Like A Prayer" (7" Remix Edit) 5:45
- "Express Yourself" (Non-Stop Express Mix)^ 8:01
- "Express Yourself" (Stop and Go Dubs)^^ 10:52
- "Express Yourself" (Local Mix) 6:27
^A remix in this arrangement would make it onto The Immaculate Collection.
^^At about 6 minutes, one dub stops and another begins.