Relational Database Management Systems
List of relational database management systems
for a shorter list of “typical”, representative database management systems.
- Alphora Dataphor (a proprietary virtual, federated DBMS and RAD MS .Net IDE).
- CsiDB (proprietary C++ library).
- D flat (unreleased MS .Net academic project).
- Duro (free C library).
- Opus (free C libraries).
- Rel (free Java implementation).
- Rosetta (free Perl implementation).
- Aldat (implemented in Relix and JRelix): A pure relational DBMS implemented in McGill University. It features clear syntax and domain algebra operators.