Reagan Gomez-Preston (born April 24 1980) is an African/Puerto American actress.
Gomez-Preston was born in Detroit
to a Puerto Rican
mother and an African-American
father, later separated. When Reagan was young her mother Chery Gomez worked for the Detroit Police Department
and quit, when she filed a sexual harassment suit against them. Her mother then moved the family from Detroit's West Side to Philadelphia after filing it. There she would enroll in acting, dancing, and singing lessons at Philadelphia's Freedom Theatre
Later, having her mother move her and her younger brother from Philadelphia to Los Angeles so Reagan could persue an acting career.
She began her career in The Parent 'Hood
, as Zaria Peterson
, the daughter of Robert Townsend
's character. She also played Francine opposite Holly Robinson-Peete
in the short-lived UPN
sitcom, Love, Inc.
She has been featured in King magazine twice, first in the September 2003-October 2003 issue, and again in the December 2006-January 2007 issue. In both, she appeared was interviewed about her upcoming projects. She was one of five covergirls in her second appearance.
She also appeared in music video's, "Sorry 2004" by Ruben Studdard, "No Better Love" by Young Gunz & "Whatever You Like" by T.I.
Preston Has Directed TV Shows Like The Parkers, In The House, That's So Raven,
New York Undercover And Others
In 1995, 15-year-old Reagan dated record producer DeWayne Turrentine (formally of QUO) for four years until later getting married in 1999 when she was only 19-years-old, the couple recently had a daughter in early 2007, named Scarlett Annette Turrentine.
Reagan graduated with a 4.0 grade point average, gifted in Science and Math, she is a writer of feature films, with her own business and production company.
Her mother Chery Gomez currently resides in the Detroit area. Her father Bennett Preston is a medical examiner/pathologist in Philadelphia. She also has a younger brother named Kyle.
- 'Til Death (2007, as Deb)
- Love, Inc (2005-2006, as Francine)
- Beauty Shop (2005, as a customer)
- Trois 3: The Escort (2004, as Lena)
- Hair Show (2004, as Fiona)
- Doing Hard Time (2004, as Rayvon Jones)
- Never Die Alone (2004, as Juanita)
- One on One (2003, as Bernadette Washington)
- Love Don't Cost a Thing(2003, as Olivia'')
- Off Centre (2002, as Sherry)
- Dead Above Ground (2002, as Latrisha McDermont)
- That's Life (2001, as Barbie)
- That '70s Show (2001, as Melissa)
- Carmen: A Hip Hopera (2001, as Caela)
- Martial Law (2000, as an extra)
- Felicity (1999, as a student)
- The Amanda Show (1999, as a regular)
- Undressed (1999, as Jackie)
- Smart Guy (1997, as Nina Duperky)
- Moesha (1996, as Geneva)
- Jerry Maguire (1996, as Tidwell's twin)
- Freaky Friday (1995, as Heather)
- The Parent Hood (1995-1999, as Zaria Peterson)
Regan Gomez recently seen in T.I.'s new video WHATEVER YOU LIKE