"Reach Out" is a dance-pop song performed by Hilary Duff. The song was produced by Ryan Tedder (of OneRepublic) and co-written by Tedder, Evan Bogart and Mika Guillory. It is scheduled for commercial release in October 2008. It is being released to coincide with Duff's compilation album, Best of Hilary Duff. It samples Depeche Mode's "Personal Jesus". There are two versions of the song; the album version which is currently on her official YouTube channel and will be featured on the album and the single version which will feature up and coming rapper The Prophet and will be featured in the music video.
The album version of "Reach Out" was released via Duff's official YouTube channel on October 3, 2008.
The music video for "Reach Out" was filmed on September 13–14, 2008 in Los Angeles, California
. The video was directed by Philip Andelman. Behind-the-scenes pictures have since been posted of Duff's official website. The Hilary Duff's official page on Australia shows that the video will premiere on October 20.
- Reach Out [Album Version] 3:50
- Reach Out [Single Version] 3:24
- Reach Out [DJ Escape & Dom Capello's Radio Mix]3:47
- Reach Out [DJ Escape & Dom Capello's Main Mix] 8:13
- Reach Out [Joe Bermudez & Chico's Mixshow No Rap] 4:36
- Reach Out [Joe Bermudez & Chico's Original Demo] 4:08
- Reach Out [Joe Bermudez & Chico's Radio Mix No Rap] 3:31
- Reach Out [Joe Bermudez & Chico's Underground Club Mix] 3:39
- Reach Out [Joe Bermudez & Chico's Underground Club] 7:48
- Reach Out [Richard Vission's Radio Mix] 3:36
- Reach Out [Richard Vission's Vocal Club Mix] 6:14