Re'im (רעים, lit. Friends) is a kibbutz in southern Israel. Located at the confluence of Nahal Besor and Nahal Gerer in the north-western Negev desert, it falls under the jurisdiction of Eshkol Regional Council. In 2006 it had a population of 339.
The kibbutz was established in 1944 by former Palmach members and was initially called Tel Re'im (תל רעים, lit. Hill of Friends) after the Arabic translation of the nearby archaeological site of Tell Jemmeh.
The kibbutz's economy is based on agriculture and its laser factory.