Quequechan Valley Mills Historic District is a historic district on Quequechan, Jefferson, and Stevens Streets between Interstate-195 and Denver Street in Fall River, Massachusetts. The district was added to the National Historic Register in 1983.
The Quequechan Valley Mills Historic District represents the last major area of textile mills developed in Fall River
from the late 1890s into the early 1900s. The mills here are typically much wider than those built in other parts of the city during the 1870s.
The contributing properties
- Arkwright Mill No. 1 (1897); with detached mill office
- Barnaby Mills (1893); with large weave mill
- Davis Mills No. 1 & 2 (1902 & 1908); with detached mill office
- Hargraves Mill No. 2
- Parker Mills
- Stevens Mills (partially demolished)