may refer to :
Named after the French region :
- Provençal rabbis, the term is including the rabbis of the entire southern coast of France
- Rashi script which is the original Sephardic script, was called by the Rishonim the Provençal script. The given reason is because the only place where the Ashkenazic came across to recognize the Sephardim and their culture was in Provence, where both ethnics were abundant.
- the ocean liner Provence, launched in 1870
- the ocean liner La Provence, launched in 1906
- French battleship Provence, launched in 1913
- La Provence, main daily newspaper in Marseille