ProLogis is the world’s largest owner, manager and developer of industrial distribution facilities. The company operates in 118 markets across North America, Asia and Europe, with more than owned, managed or under development. Its customer base includes manufacturers, retailers, distributors, transportation companies, third-party logistics providers and other companies with large-scale distribution needs.
ProLogis' Common Shares are publicly held and are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "PLD." The company operates as a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) for federal tax purposes and pays regular quarterly distributions to shareholders. In 2003, ProLogis was added to the S&P 500.
PROLOGIS FACTS: • 500+ million square feet owned, managed or under development, valued at $36 billion
• 2,700+ industrial properties across Asia, Europe and North America
• Operations in 118 markets and 20 countries
• 4,900+ customers
• Member of the Fortune 500 and S&P 500
• Parent company of Catellus Development, a ProLogis company that specializes in mixed-use and retail real estate development throughout the U.S. and China
• +1,500 employees worldwide