is the name of one of Casio
's digital piano
product line. Using the 3-element ZPI Sound Sources and the new dual-element HL Sound Source.
- PX-700 “Best effect”
- PX-110 “A wonder in a small space.”
- PX-100 “Ideal for beginners.”
Stage & studio
- PX-310 “A hero on stage” - Privia's feature a hammer action keyboard which is proported to be similar to Yamaha's scaled action (lower notes play heavier than the high ones). Also, these units weigh a bit over 26 pounds, the lightest to date in a weighted action. The 310 has 202 sounds including all of the general MIDI set. It has the built in "band-box" rhythms with intro/fill/ending. All Privia's have a built in speaker system and the 310 has standard 1/4" outputs plus dual 1/8" headphone jacks. Most of these also have a stereo input for a CD player, an iPod, another keyboard/MIDI module, or even a wireless mic receiver. Enables you to send one line to a sound system with two keyboards (or similar) already mixed together.
- PX-300 “Has everything that the audience demands.”
- PX-500L “Makes the dream of playing a piano come true.”
- PX-400R “Provides perfect accompaniment.”
- PX-555R (The same as PX-400R with color changed)