is a small rocky island
0.5 nautical miles (0.9 km) northeast of Miller Island
, forming the northernmost of the Wauwermans Islands
, in the Wilhelm Archipelago
. The name was approved by the Argentine geographic coordinating committee in 1956, replacing the provisional toponym "Fernando." Named in memory of First Lieutenant Prevot, commander of the mobile detachment in the operations of the Argentine Air Force
unit for Antarctica. He died on active duty.