Posthumous may refer to:
- Posthumous birth, a birth that occurs after the death of the child's parent
- Posthumous degree, an academic degree conferred after the death of the recipient
- Posthumous execution, ceremonial execution of someone already dead
- Posthumous marriage, a marriage after the death of one of the individuals involved in the marriage.
- Posthumous name, an honorary name given to a person who has died
- Posthumous promotion, a promotion given after death
- Posthumous recognition, an award given after death
- Posthumous sperm retrieval, extraction of a man's sperm after he has been pronounced brain dead
- Posthumous work, a book, song, movie, etc, released after the death of an author, singer, actor, director, etc.
People named Posthumous or Posthumus:
Things named Posthumous: