is a neo-gothic
church in the Porte de la Chapelle area of Paris
close to the historic village church of Saint-Denys-de-la-Chapelle where Joan of Arc
paused when entering Paris in 1429 and to the north-west of the Gare du Nord
, the development of which was responsible for its creation. In September 1996 it was the scene of the expulsion by the police of the illegal immigrants who had taken refuge there.
Saint-Bernard is also the name of the chapel of the Gare-Montparnasse.