may have more than one meaning.
- POLYGON, an electronic warfare tactics range between Germany and France
- Polygon Pictures, Japanese 3DCG anime studio
- Polygon Records, a 1950s record company
- "The Polygon", a nuclear test site near Semey, Kazakhstan
- The Polygon, Southampton, a district in the city of Southampton
- Polygon, an imprint of Scottish publisher Birlinn Limited
- Polygon Wood, a significant First World War battlefield in the Third Battle of Ypres, also known as the "Battle for Passchendaele".
- Patterned ground#Polygons Geological formation,due to permafrost expanding and contracting