may refer to any of the following:
is a traditional Spaniard
clan name and it is now a common given name and a less common surname.
It is also a fairly common surname in Southern Italy.
As a surname
As a given name
- Placido Costanzi, Italian painter
- Placido Domingo, world-famous Spanish operatic tenor
- Placido Falconio, aka "Falconi", a 16th century Italian composer
- Placido Puccinelli, a 17th century Cassinese monk, historian and scholar
- Placido Columbani, an 18th century Italian architectural designer, who worked chiefly in England
- Giacinto Placido Zurla, a 19th century Italian clergyman, who was Cardinal Vicar of Rome and writer on medieval geography
- Plácido Polanco, a Dominican [Major League Baseball player
- Plácido Flamingo, an opera-singing flamingo on Sesame Street, mainly appearing in the 1980s
- Placido, Tonkawa Chief last major Chief of the Tonkawa Indians
- Plácido Rodriguez, a Mexican-born priest and current bishop of Lubbock, Texas