is an unincorporated community
in southwestern Stokes County
, North Carolina
, United States
, approximately five miles SSE of the town of Pilot Mountain
, near Pilot Mountain State Park
The town was originally known as Culler, named for Emanuel W. Culler who owned the land on which a railroad station was built. The present name was adopted in 1894. Pinnacle was incorporated in 1901 but the charter was repealed in 1903.